Feb 20, 2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
Enterprise Center of Plymouth
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) was the biggest reform to taxes in the last 30 years. Businesses are severely impacted based on entity type, ordinary business activities, depreciation, qualified business income deduction, meals and entertainment, employee reimbursement/awards programs/ and with holding taxes. This work shop is being presented by AF Com Accounting, Spirit Seeker, senior accountant, founder, and owner, to bullet the major points for businesses so they are prepared and plan for the short and long term of this tax reform.
1) Gained and Lost Deductions : Qualified Business Income 20% Deduction!
2) Deduction Changes : Charity, Domestic Production, Entertain/Meals
3) Educate employees to not get too eager with higher take home
4) W4 Withholding Changes for Employees
5) Employees who have non reimbursed expenses
6) Entertainment, Meals, Break Room, Cafeteria Plans,
7) Fringe Benefits Changes $400 no plan or $1,600 written plan
8) Sunset Clause Items and proper planning for future growth/development will not last forever.
About the Presenter:
Spirit Seeker is a Plymouth Regional High School Graduate, a Plymouth State University Graduate, and has received his Masters from PSU. He has been in the field of accounting since 2014, has enrolled with the IRS as an Enrolled Agent (2017), and with this credential is working to keep the public informed and growing towards a more stable economy. AF Com Accounting holds these values through Integrity, Stability, Community, and Service. That is to say transparency, supporting its clients all the way, helping in times of need, and above and beyond service on every step on the road through development.