May 23, 2019
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join Us for UNH Advanced Manufacturing Day!
Explore the possibilities of partnering with UNH.
An interactive day, with direct access to UNH professors, researchers, industry experts, and government officials.
Learn about UNH research in the areas of industrial internet of things, biomanufacturing, rapid prototyping, automation/robotics, machining, electronics manufacturing, composites, materials characterization, and more.
John Olson Advanced Manufacturing Center
121 Technology Drive, Durham, NH 03824
What to expect:
- Learn about UNH research topics, including industrial internet of things, biomanufacturing, rapid prototyping,automation/robotics, machining, electronics manufacturing,composites, materials characterization, and more
- Networking sandpit/speed dating opportunities to exchange ideas with researchers, faculty, scientists, engineers, and industry experts
- Intensive, interactive, innovative environment
- Tours of UNH’s John Olson Advanced Manufacturing Center, Space Science Center, the University Instrumentation Center (UIC), and the UNH InterOperability Lab (UNH-IOL)
- Learn about facilities access to the John Olson Advanced Manufacturing Center and UIC
- Expo featuring UNH research centers and business resources
- Student poster presentations highlighting the range of advanced manufacturing research at UNH
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and networking reception
Who should attend:
- Manufacturing plant managers
- Engineering directors
- Decision makers
- Business development executives
- Heads of research or product lines
- Venture capitalists
- UNH faculty and researchers
Contact Chelsey DiGiuseppe
firstname.lastname@example.org | 603-862-5318
Hosted by UNHInnovation with the help of marketing partners
NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs, the Business and Industry Association of NH, and the NH Manufacturing Extension Partnership